[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:42:16 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Derek Holzer <derek at umatic.nl> wrote:
> Another problem with this lib is the lack of Windows binaries
> in PDx, I've run into this issue at workshops before. Obviously I am not
> fascist enough to ban windows from my workshops! ;-)

You have many tools to don't run into problematic issue during
workshops. I mean, always you will find an alternative to an object
that suit your needs on your platform. The solution is not ban windows
as not ban pidip or unauthorize. Is just talk about alternatives and
possibilities, telling what you use and what people can use. Show (and
tell about) the different flowers of our garden

husk

--
when Art become pratical
we call it technology.