[PD] Music Made with Pd

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 22:02:28 CET 2011

Alright, then i'll send you the patch. I don't have it on this laptop right
now though.
It's funny because it's the first time made some music based on loops, and i
think she did pretty well. She's more into traditional/folk stuff, and she's
way more classically trained than me. I worked hard to convince her to put
her work online.
It was a very fun project to work on, because i designed the patch specially
to suit her needs.
I'm glad you liked it!

Pierre