[PD] Am I alone?

Dominic Pflaum dompflaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:27:09 CET 2011

I think it was Miles Davis who said music was like food, eat the stuff you
like, leave the stuff you don't.

But in direct response to what you wrote, I believe there are some people
who are more interested in the ideas behind the music, than the actual
sounds produced; the sounds produced are almost a souvenir of the idea. It's
not my approach, but who am I to say others should not look at things that
way?

Dom