[PD] Get list of a the arguments of a patch without using any external?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Mar 31 04:11:21 CEST 2011

> >> PS: the [delwrite~] clear method
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3170987&group_id=557
> 36&atid=478072
> >> is still assigned to "nobody", because it's waiting for any
> >> of the five project admins to click on a button... It also
> >> didn't appear on pd-dev at iem.at
> >> either : http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2011-
> 02/thread.html
> >
> > If one of the admins (finally) takes care of that, would you consider
> > submitting a patch for $@ with the functionality you wrote in the
> > comment?
>
> It was just a reminder, not a condition.

Having merged this feature (with changes) to pd-l2ork, I can attest that the patch in its current condition will not work because memory allocation has changed dramatically since the patch was submitted, rendering it incomplete (e.g. code won't even compile). If interested, feel free to dig around pd-l2ork code to find the updated implementation (sans $# which is superfluous with the introduction of [list length], as Jonathan pointed out).

Best,

ico