[PD] backwards ead~

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:45:55 CEST 2011

Greetings,
     Thank you for your responses.  I tried your suggestion, hardoff, and
the result is the attached [ead-reverse~].  Unfortunately, the expression
behaves differently with this [vline~]-construction as with the [phasor~].
Here, if 1 is entered into the right input of [expr~], the result is an
envelope whose steepness becomes exponentially smaller while ascending and
exponentially greater while descending (if near 0, the opposite form is
produced and values between 1 and 0 produce a divided, confused form). I
however wish to produce an envelope that becomes exponentially steeper both
ascending and descending.
     My problem with this [expr~] as well as with Mr. Farnell's patches is
that I do not quite understand the math behind them.  Any ideas?

Best regards,
Stephan Elliot Perez