[PD] pduino test patch: "old analog/digital controls"

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jun 13 19:57:06 CEST 2011

On Jun 13, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Ingo wrote:

>> With the latest version, the only way I've found that actually works
>> to enable analog input pins are the so-called "old" messages
>> analogIns <npin> <1/0>
> /listinfo/pd-list
>
> I was mentioning that before. I had the same problem.
>
> There is another problem with the digital ins 1 and 2. I got myself a
> workaround. Unfortunately I don't remember anymore what it was
> exactly. It
> happened when you went from pin 1 or 2 to another one and back. The
> first
> value came out as a "0" instead of the correct version. I think it
> had to do
> with the fact that pins 1-8 should form a 8-bit number but 1+2 are
> part of
> another 8-bit number or something like that.
>
> It happens somewhere in the part of the "mapping".
>
> Ingo

I'm totally swamped these days, getting ready for a baby that's coming
soon.  Please submit bug reports, patches, help file updates, and I'll
get to it when I can.

"We have nothing to fear from love and commitment." - New York Senator
Diane Savino, trying to convince the NY Senate to pass a gay marriage
bill