[PD] file/print function?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:17:35 CEST 2011

A small update: apparently I can't import the .ps files to gimp in windows
due to a ghostscript error. These files do open in ubuntu (also in gimp).
They also open on Inkscape in ubuntu, so the problem might be in the
windows installation of these 2 programs.

Nevertheless, I leave the other suggestions for the print function.

João