[PD] Pd performance at TED

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jun 21 15:37:09 CEST 2011

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, J bz wrote:

> I think it's a shame that in this day and age we are still promoting the
> concept of high and low culture and so protective of peoples narrow
> definition of what Pd is and for.

Reminds me of the idea that a social problem can't be solved by
technological means...

OTOH, Pd isn't only a computer programme, but as a community and a
culture, it's far from homogenous. E.g. people don't quite agree on
whether Pd ought to be portrayed as audio software or as general
interactivity software, just to give one example aspect of the issue.