[PD] Pd "monosymphonia"

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jun 27 10:00:40 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:32:27AM +0100, Andrew Faraday wrote:
> P.S. I do realize that I could clean this up a great deal. The addition of
> [table] objects could just as easily be a single expanding array, I could
> hide modules away in sub patches and the sliders used for visualization could
> be more efficiently done with gem.

Regarding subpatches: I would do this kind of dynamic object generation in a
subpatch anyway instead of putting the new objects into the main patch. That
way, you can easily start with a fresh subpatch by sending "clean" to [s
pd-subpatchname] instead of having to manually delete the created
tables/objects.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__