No subject

Thu Jun 30 16:31:28 CEST 2011

s/pd-utilities</a><br>
A tutorial by mike dixon:<br>
-p.html">http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/11/howto-hacking-rjdj-with-p=
.html</a><br>
Both are iphone-oriented, but they contain very useful informations on how =
to start. Other resources:<br><br>Some example scenes (very good base to le=
arn):<br><a href=3D"http://download.rjdj.me/pdutils/examplescenes.zip">http=
://download.rjdj.me/pdutils/examplescenes.zip</a><br>
e abstractions you need to run a scene in pure data on a pc:<br><a href=3D"=
everywhere, on noisegroups. Here are some interesting discussions about thi=
s topic, like the following one:<br>
er-for-android-vs-rjdjs-scene-player/">http://noisepages.com/groups/pd-ever=
ywhere/forum/topic/sceneplayer-for-android-vs-rjdjs-scene-player/</a><br>
d difficulties. For example, i still couldn&#39;t understand how to downloa=
d scenes from the rjdj website on my android phone, it seems you just can d=
o this with an iphone. I hope anyone reading this thread has some useful hi=
nts :)<br>

--001517741958141ae304aba8cccd--