[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Oct 11 17:18:11 CEST 2011

Le 2011-10-06 à 16:45:00, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :

> Ok, I got confused with "Library" vs. "Lesser"
>
> LGPL v2 = GNU Library GPL
> LGPL v2.1 = GNU Lesser GPL
> LGPL v3.0 = most recent GNU Lesser GPL
>
> Is that unambiguous?

yes, of course. (except for the possible « or later »).

> Ok, I'll see what I can do.
[...]
> Ok.

Btw I exchanged a few emails with Richard Stallman on the topic, but I
didn't do it as fast as I could, esp as I didn't get the replies I wanted
on pd-list. The main question was whether there was any canonical meaning
to saying « pd as a whole is under the GPL3 » and it immediately went into
the fact that several bundled things have unclear licenses and how bad it
is.