[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 14 20:33:13 CEST 2011

Le 2011-10-11 à 11:37:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> I work to make sure that everything in Pd-extended is GPLv3 compatible.
[...]
> Everything in Pd-extended is GPLv3,

I think that it's better to remain picky in the manner of saying things
like that, and not confuse GPLv3 and GPLv3-compatible. You could be saying
something like « All licenses of all parts of Pd-extended are
GPLv3-compatible and it will remain like that ».

This causes less confusion than claiming things about a whole when people
don't know what the whole is supposed to mean.