[PD] Any useless/fun gui plugins around?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 16:37:52 CET 2011

>________________________________

I did something like that with data structures to get an array where the y is the index and the x is the

value at that index-- basically a "Put" menu array turned 90-degrees clockwise.  The scalar is in a

gop canvas with an inlet/outlet to connect between objects.  When dsp is off (or all signals are zero)

it looks like a normal patch.  When dsp is on, all the wires animate to show the signal going through them.

I could even turn animation on/off by clicking.

The problem is that most interesting patches don't keep the signal in the -1 1 range the entire time-- for

example, with FM synthesis either the modulation index animates all over the place, or you just scale it

(in which case x/y labels become necessary, which will clutter the patch).

I think the patch might be posted somewhere on this list.

-Jonathan