[PD] bonk~

joe higham joehigham at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:23:20 CET 2012

	  Hi @ PD List

Just a quick question to ask if someone could help me with the bonk~ object I'd be most grateful :

a) Some more 'plain' information about bonk~ and it's 2 outputs. I've (naturally) read the 'help' patch on the object.
b)
 How can I control (more precisely) the input level of this object? I
did look at the terminal using a [print] object to see if I could
control things a little better .... but, I haven't really understood the
 problem, and therefore the solution. I've also tried using [thresh( and
 [minvel( but they seem a little 'hit or miss' due to my lack of
knowledge.

Thanks in advance
Joe (Higham)