[PD] GUI and DSP

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Feb 11 19:58:10 CET 2012

JUCE is amazing in terms of gui speed-up. Just check out bundled demos that come with the sdk... Half of Gem could be easily reimplemented using JUCE sdk...

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Director, CCTAD
Virginia Tech
Department of Music