[PD] C++ for reusable dsp lib - or better use C?

Krnk Ktz krnkktz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:58:01 CET 2012

I started reading Axel-Tobias Schreiner's 'Object-Oriented Programming

> with ANSI-C', found via Marvin's link. The title made me enthusiastic
> for a moment. I like C. But for OOP? It's a lot of dull
> administration.

You could also consider not to use OOP. It has become very fashionable
because of Java and C++, but there other paradigms working very well. C has
been working for decades; why would you want to use it in a way it has not
been conceived for?