[PD] pddroidparty netsend and netreceive

berenger recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:58:47 CET 2012

Hi

in my experience, I managed to send data from Droidparty to my computer but
not the other way around, using the netro object by Chris.

you can check the netro object that uses netsend and netreceives :
http://code.google.com/p/pd-netro/

actually i also tried it on an iphone with rjdj and I can send data to the
iphone from my computer but not the other way around.

when I worked with it i'm not sure the version of pd used for libpd at this
time was 0.43. As Chris mentions in the google code, [netro] works with
0.43 and higher, it's maybe the time to give it another try.

cheers

Bérenger