[PD] Am I in time to propose the Xth Sense lib to be included in Pd-ext?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:37:50 CET 2012

everyone should always be on time, basically the files only has to be
"subverted" into the depository.
write to Hans-Christoph directly, and join the pd-dev list. He'll tell you
what needs to be done (or point you to the relevant page somewhere in
puredata.info).

With pd-ext 0.43 coming out some time soon, this is the right timing.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)