[PD] Am I in time to propose the Xth Sense lib to be included in Pd-ext?

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Mar 9 17:49:14 CET 2012

Thanks Hans.

I still think it is doable for the Xth Sense lib, this is the current state
of the lib according to the guidelines.

OK_ it is cross-platform, I did 7 workshops in 2011 with this tools on
different machines.

OK_ the lib is in Libdir format

OK_ it is already released as a standalone Libdir on github and
puredata.info

NOT OK_ Two objects do depend on something not included in Pd-extended
what could be the best way to solve this issue?

OK_ it is listed in the puredata.org libraries page
http://puredata.info/downloads/xth-sense-library

OK_ I'm happy to do Debian/testing with some guidance

Let me know what do you think, if the inclusion is possible,
and if I'm missing something.
Gonna subscribe to Pd-dev.

thanks,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.