[PD] framesync 0.0 released! Library for syncing sound to videos

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Apr 11 17:17:50 CEST 2012

I forgot to add example projects made with framesync, I think that's the best way to explain what it does:

* the library started with project, using frame and camera data from the Maya project used to generate the video:
http://at.or.at/hans/nohtimegarden/

* the core concepts were nailed down in this project.  The video was done with a custom Processing-based animation framework, and the video programmers generated data dumps which I used to generate the sound:
http://at.or.at/hans/terrenatale/

* things were nailed down in this project, which was again generated using the Processing-based animation framework and data dumps to Pd (full source code available):
http://at.or.at/hans/undervine/

(FYI, the 'many' library was also developed as part of these projects)

.hc