[PD] PD, sound, and differential/integral calculus

Eric Mazza mazzarotti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:17:29 CEST 2012

Thanks, Ill have to check out Perry Cook's Real Sound Synthesis. It may be
what I'm looking for.

I do have Andy Farnell's book. I haven't finished it though, other work
took priority.  From what I recall it wasn't too mathematically oriented,
and I dont think it covers the topics in as mathematical details as I would
like (and need) for this project.