[PD] libPD and Unity status?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:13:25 CEST 2012

i think the answer at the moment is not to use libPD when running Unity
live in a prototyping designing fashion, but rather instead communicate
messages via TCP to PD itself, and let PD do the work directly. then when
building the iOS project, you adjust the code in Xcode to use libPD for the
audio output. that's the tricky part. i think that could work for now. it
becomes a lot more complex to set simple audio sources, but perhaps there
could be a mixture going on. i'll probably take further discussion off list
as it would not relate as much to PD but more to Unity.

scott