[PD] Pd Vanilla on Raspberry Pi

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:35:25 CEST 2012

hey folks - just commenting on USB class compliant devices - the Tascam
US-800 interface (about $100US) is another class compliant device. it's
been shown to work reliably with 8 track recording on iPad. just wanted
folks to know there was a cheaper interface option out there, though i'd
certainly love to own a Fireface USB interface myself. The US-800 has 6
Neutrik inputs with phantom, 2 SPDIF (Stereo In and Out)  and 4 unbalanced
outs. it's very light, though, and it may be possible (with modification)
to stick the R-Pi inside its case.

hope this might help somebody...

scott