[PD] libPD and Unity status?

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 05:47:36 CEST 2012

Hi Scott,
About dynamic patching with libpd, the topic came up at Pd Everywhere:
createdigitalnoise.com/discussion/867/webpd-reloaded

The upshot is that dynamic patching is done with Pd messages, and the
message passing mechanism of libpd supports this. There has been talk
of creating a dynamic patching library on top of libpd, but I don't
know the current state of this idea.
Cheers,
     Peter