[PD] Pd Vanilla on Raspberry Pi

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 14 23:42:22 CEST 2012

OK... this business of having to delay "pd dsp 1" is probably the same
problem some others have been having with pd -nogui - I need to investigate
that one.  Meanwhile there's still the problem of Pd not getting real-time
scheduling turned on, which must be some kind of configuration thing.
Getting that fixed would probably help a lot.

cheers
Miller