[PD] Pd on a headless Raspberry Pi

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Thu Aug 30 12:36:43 CEST 2012

I've had issues with the audio out as well as USB audio but changing the
sample rate to 48000 for the USB audio interface works great. I haven't
tried it with pd yet as it was for a different project using Darkice to
broadcast the sound of a cafe from 6am until 12pm GMT
(http://radeq.vacau.com), but as soon as I get the pi back I'll be
looking into pd again...

James

Quoth Pierre Massat, on 29/08/2012 20:53: