[PD] Pd on a headless Raspberry Pi

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:53:10 CEST 2012

This is all very interesting!

To get back to my initial problem, i managed to solve it by launching Pd
with a longer audio buffer (-audiobuf 100). For some reason Pd came with a
default buffer of 25ms.

Now, I can't tell you whether it sounds as "good" or worse than the same
audio data played in aplay. I'll need to test this further.

Cheers,

Pierre.