[PD] PKGBUILD of pd-extended 0.43-4 for Archers

Fero Kiraly fero.kiraly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:26:22 CET 2012

Because of Hans (thanks Hans) suggestion I did a NO SVN pkgbild.
It should be the REAL latest version of pd-extended 0.43-x
here:

it was born from:
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.43
------- the latest pd-extended 0.43.x
git://pd-gem.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pd-gem/Gem
                           ------- the latest GEM
git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pd-extended.git
                     ------- the latest pd-extended core
+ mime types (it depends now on hicolor-icon-theme)

or am I wrong about the latest sources ??

I have a question again.  On aur.archlinux.org it is shown as Pure Data
Extended 0.43-1 version, BUT IT IS 0.43-4 NOW. Where I did mistake in
PKGBUILD ?
cheers

paum