[PD] can i bypass comport?

onyx@onyx-ashanti.com onyxashanti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:45:28 CET 2012

Ok, so i got the [tcpsend]to work.  i connected it at the point where the
comport would usually get info. it is connected to the ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
3000 and when i turn the patch on, it sends the appropriate data to the
arduino fio/rn-xv over wifi.  the problem now is that the [tcpreceive 3000]
isnt receiving anything.  from what i have read, tcpsen and tcp recieve
work on the same port so if that port is an ip address, what would be the
prefered means of getting the data from the fio?

I am experimenting with port forwarding on my router right now.  Is there
anything you might know of that i could/should try, that might sort the
port conflict out?

cheers,

Onyx

--