[PD] mastering to vinyl live w/ pd

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:40:30 CET 2012

hey all thanks for the tips!

nicolas: your phasemeter looks great. i will use that.

but what is a riaa filter then? is there an implementation in pd? from eds
link it looks like there is two such curves. one original RIAA curve and
the other as RIAA/IEC curve.

btw nicolas your website looks super great and slick. im curious on the
topography record you made. any for sale? sound samples?

ed: thanks for reminding me of your metastudio project. i just revisited
and remembered all the nice stuff you had going on. were not you promoting
a version 4 at one point? what happened to that?

hopefully ill get something cutting over break before the next semester
starts!

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com