[PD] more to translate: the new documentation system (aka search-plugin)

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Sun Dec 23 21:24:02 CET 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to translate "tag" in French, but can't find a better
word in French than "mot clé", that is to say "keyword". Otherwise I
could leave "tag" since it's more and more common to people working with
computers, but then what's the point in translating... :)

What does "no DESCRIPTION tag or values." mean? Is DESCRIPTION a
variable? In what context does this text appear?

I have to install this search plug-in and see if the translations I
wrote fit the context in each case.

Cheers
Pierre-Olivier