[PD] more fun with translations

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Dec 28 18:52:09 CET 2012

On 12/27/2012 04:39 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> [...]

I think its possible to have the keywords translatable, as long as the
keywords are also in english.  For example, if the translation is embedded in
the patch:

#X text 23 51 DESCRIPTION ;
#X text-po de BESCHREIBUNG ;
#X text-po es DESCRIPCIÓN ;

So each 'text-po' line would apply to the previous 'text' line.  That would
make it possible to search based on english keyword, but also other languages.