[PD] more fun with translations

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 19:08:38 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

Nevertheless, for the time being, don't put KEYWORDS in anything but English
if you want the search-plugin category search to work with them.

> #X text 23 51 DESCRIPTION ;
> #X text-po de BESCHREIBUNG ;
> #X text-po es DESCRIPCIÓN ;
>
> So each 'text-po' line would apply to the previous 'text' line.
> That would
> make it possible to search based on english keyword, but also other languages.

That might work.  Can you make those changes to Pd so that it accepts text-po?

Also, I assume the translators will just edit the source code, so would there be a
potential problem if they go past Pd's default limit for the line length before they
make a linebreak?

-Jonathan