[PD] more fun with translations

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Dec 28 23:47:15 CET 2012

On 12/28/2012 05:43 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> [...]

I meant that either the help patch would need to be laid out so that the
auto-layout would not make the text overlap the example patch part, or the
auto-layout would have to be aware of the patch part.

Another solution would be to have a text/comment field that saves carriage
returns and paragraph breaks.  Then a whole column of text could be in a
single object, and then there would just need to be room at the bottom to
accomodate different lengths of texts, depending on the language.