[PD] pd-l2ork feedback

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Feb 23 02:34:04 CET 2013

OK, I hunted down some problems within the gop redrawing which should
streamline things even further. That said, flatgui objects like knob are
chronically broken. I also tested them in the latest version of
pd-extended. Try creating one knob, then another in the same window. Now
delete one and crash... Tons of problems with it on other levels as
well... I am really thinking about getting rid of flatgui altogether.