[PD] hcs/screensize doesn't work w/ -nogui

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Mar 12 01:49:02 CET 2013

any particular reason why it doesn't?

you can try to run the help patch, add a [stdout], relaunch the help patch
with -nogui.

I'm making a simple splashscreen with a gem -nogui patch, and it needs to
render the image in the center of the screen.
I know I could use [shell], but I'd rather a cross-platform solution.

can I fix the screensize object or is there another object I'm not aware of?

thanks!

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.