[PD] Gem High def out put (stills ect)

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Apr 11 16:06:36 CEST 2013

hello,

rendering to a framebuffer allow 4096 or 8192 (depending on your hadware memory) pixel snap.
you can render only part of the image in the framebuffer using the perspect message to gemwin, in order to add many of them to a bigger image.

for antialiasing, you have many solutions depending on what you are rendering
- the easiest is to insert "alpha" and "polygon_smooth" object after the gemhead.
- an other one is to render 4 time every primitives translated by a 1/2 pixel on every direction, and using alpha to adjust transparency.
- you can render a very big image and reduce it.

cheers