[PD] pyOSC receives but wont send/connect to Pd

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:38:05 CEST 2013

Hey Alex / all,

This could be stupidly obvious but I'm completely new to python so bear
with me please:

I'm following the tutorials that Alex put up here:
https://github.com/alx-s/RPi_tutorials/tree/master/OSC_python-pd

First off, many thanks for the tutorials Alex:)

I can't seem to get the test python program to connect/receive from Pd.
https://github.com/alx-s/RPi_tutorials/blob/master/OSC_python-pd/OSC_send_python.py

When I do this:
python OSC_send_python.py
with the corresponding pd patch up and running I get:
not connected
In the console where the py file is running from.

Must be something simple as the py file has very little in it.

On the RPi
pd 0.44-2
iemnet/[udpreceive]

Send examples work btw

Does anyone have a quick fix/some wisdom?

Best wishes,

Julian