[PD] l2ork externals install

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Jun 22 21:17:22 CEST 2013

On 06/20/2013 08:25 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> On 06/20/2013 08:20 PM, András Murányi wrote:
>> I used tar_em_up.sh -F (then untar and make install)
>> which produced the following in /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork (I've removed
>> the manually built ones from the list):
>> adaptive                   expr~ parazit-help.pd
>> array2list.pd              expr~.pd_linux    parazit.pd
>> arrayreset.pd              expr.pd_linux patch_name-help.pd
>> arraysize                  ext13 patch_name.pd_linux
>> bassemu~                   fexpr~.pd_linux   pd~
>> boids                      fiddle~           pd-wavelet
>> bonk~                                        pique
>> bsaylor                    Gem               pixeltango
>> choice                     hilbert~-help.pd  purepd
>> complex-mod~-help.pd       hilbert~.pd       README.txt
>> complex-mod~.pd            jmmmp             rev1-final.pd
>> comport                    K12               rev1~-help.pd
>> controctopus               la-kitchen        rev1~.pd
>> creb                                         rev1-stage.pd
>> cxc                        list-abs          rev2~-help.pd
>> cyclone                    loop~             rev2~.pd
>> disis_netreceive-help.pd   lrshift~          rev3~-help.pd
>> disis_netreceive.pd_linux  Makefile.am       rev3~.pd
>> disis_netsend-help.pd      makefile.subdir   rradical
>> disis_netsend.pd_linux     memento           rtc
>> disis_phasor~-help.pd      memento-p         sfruit
>> disis_phasor~.pd_linux                       sigmund~
>> disis_wiimote-help.pd spectdelay~-help.pd
>> disis_wiimote.pd_linux     nsend spectdelay~.pd_linux
>> earplug~                   output~-help.pd   stdout
>> ekext                      output~.pd        timestretch
>>
>> The dev libs were installed according to the l2ork web page, and none
>> of them were unavailable.
>> As for the build log, is there one? Or you meant the console output?
>>
> Sorry, I meant console output redirect. I haven't tried -F in a while
> since it is pretty much all but deprecated (particularly since now
> pd-l2ork only conflicts with one optional pd-extended package).
> Perhaps there is something in -F build format that fails when -B
> doesn't. It is unlikely but nonetheless possible. Can you try -B (deb)?
>
> Also, please send me build log off-list with -F so that I can
> investigate further.
>
> Thanks!

BTW, just did -F build here and it builds everything just fine. This
suggests something may be off with your setup. Can you try installing
whatever you've built and then trying to build from source again? If
this succeeds that means that something in the build script fails to
find relevant includes. Please send me your build log off-list so that I
can investigate further.

HTH

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A