[PD] GOP text field / symbol which is resizeable? (was: GOP text field which sends bang?)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:56:11 CEST 2013

I'm reformulating my question as the problem is evolving:
do we have an object that
- Displays and holds a text value (like Symbol or Message box),
- is Graph-on-Parent,
- can be resized (like Number2)? (or small enough by default?)

Something like a Number2 for symbols...? Or a settable comment...?

Thanks,

András