[PD] Direct-from-disk audio with position, loop, varispeed

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Oct 8 18:14:41 CEST 2013

Hey,
you are right, there should be a packaging, or integration into pd-extended
- but actually, i am not currently maintaining my externals at all because
of a serious lack of time. They "just work" (or they don't).
I have tried for years, but no one seems interested in volunteering to
package or integrate flext and flext-based externals (xsample, py, dyn~,
pool, fsplay~, clk, zeroconf and many others) for more general use.
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org