[PD] Arduino + Standard Firmata + Arduino MIDI interface

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Jan 9 21:27:20 CET 2014

Thanks!

I've looked around and there is some code out there.
Looks like the MIDI In which is what I mostly need definitely needs some
electronic parts in order to be working.

There is some code that I will test but I'm still note sure if it will
conflict with the standard firmata.

I guess I'll get the parts and start testing with the code that I found.

Ingo