[PD] libpd separating gui from core

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:12:52 CET 2014

I think Miller's  puredata is awesome. more than  20 years ago I wrote my
own assembly routines as well as c++ for an analog devices 32 ch board for
waterplant control software , but ended up using the factory drivers
instead when they came out for this software
http://home.comcast.net/~patslabtech/Applications/seatbelt_testing.html.
reminds me more of reaktor than puredata. I  have a hard time comprehending
reaktor stuff but things make so much more since using pd.
I ought do dig into the programming part of pd . I read a lot of the code
and it's kinda starting to sink in how to write an external, it's not quite
like on the tip of my toungue yet though.