[PD] RjDj/ScenePlayer for iOS?

Dan Nigrin dan at defectiverecords.com
Fri Mar 7 13:00:07 CET 2014

Dan, FWIW I very much appreciate the work you've done on PdParty, and though
as you know my testing was very brief and limited primarily to MIDI-related
support, it worked well in the simple test case I programmed.

Perhaps more importantly, and as has been discussed a bit in here in recent
weeks, as a purely Max-based person till now, I began to explore Pd for the
sole reason that it offered more iOS and Android support than what's
currently available for Max.  Things like PdParty are what brought me this
way...
--
Dan Nigrin / Defective Records / http://defectiverecords.com
CycliC, M185 & Klee Sequencers / MC-4 & MC-202 Hack / Audio Plugin Player /