[PD] [PD-announce] yahoo rejecting pd-posts

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:30:12 CEST 2014

I'd be happy to take this opportunity to find a better email service provider than Yahoo.  But there isn't a viable alternative outside of riseup.net (which wants me to pledge my opposition to a "vanguard strategy for revolution" as a ToS, strongly implying that there is at least one moron there wielding an alarming amount of influence).

Any other free webmail is subject to the same or similar destructive policies, and universities don't accept outsiders.  So it seems I'm stuck.

-Jonathan