[PD] Pd-l2ork bug?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Sep 16 10:08:25 CEST 2014

Hi Ico!

On 16/09/14 15:35, Ivica Bukvic wrote:
> I haven't looked at the s-env yet but a if this is an array window, a
> quick fix on pd-l2ork side of things until we fix the bug in question is
> to enable jump-on-click option (accessible via array properties window)
> which allows you to click anywhere on the array window and you will
> always select the closest point in the array.

I don't have Pd-2lork running here to test but I think it's a
datastructure not an array. I made s-env a long time ago and my memory
is a bit rusty.

Hey, thanks again for having me at VT earlier in the year - some great
memories. Not sure if I told you but we accidentally stumbled on the set
from the movie Dirty Dancing while driving around and took some
ridiculous photos.

Cheers,

Chris.

--