[PD] compiling externs on windows

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 15 21:28:52 CET 2015

I don't have my windows setup handy, but I see that in pd/extra/makefile.subdir
I'm searching for libcmt.lib in an explicitly named directory (in that case,
it's C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\\VC\\lib
but that's using visual studio 9; I guess for visual studio 6 it's similar).

So that perhaps answers the other question - I must have visual studio 9.

cheers
Miller