[PD] any block size for video processing?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:37:07 CEST 2015

I was just wondering if anyone had actually used block~ in a size different
than a power of two... and in what specific situation, for what kind of
processing.

It's not clear how it is supposed to work for video processing.

anyway, it seems no one has ever done anything with it :)

it seems useless for audio, as most objects will restrict themselves to a
power of two.

bang~, for example, will bang at every 128 samples when block is at 100 in
size.

cheers