[PD] compiling for Raspberry Pi 2 (was 2nd Pi 2 issue)

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:50:52 CEST 2015

Thank you everyone. The wiringPi objects now load. Changing the names from
l_arm to pd_linux and then running pd as sudo was the solution as far as I
can tell.

Objects in help files are loading (haven't checked actual functionality
yet) in PD 43.2 and 46.6.

Luis: Pd_darwin is Mac architecture. I just mistyped in my last message!