[PD] [PD-announce] PPP : pure-data (libpd) based jamming system

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:59:15 CET 2016

With PdParty, you can forward the sensor events over OSC to Pd running in your computer. I believe people did this with netsend in the RjDj days.

Also, I decided to support RjDj apps because: 1 it wasn't that hard to & 2 there are a lot of great scenes I’d like to see working in the future.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>